Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
|Address||The Peston, Drumnagoon Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon|
|Site 72 Clarence B/Peston||£187,500||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 73 Peston (Render & Brick)||£187,500||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 74 Peston (Render & Brick)||Sold||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 75 Peston (Brick & Render)||Sold||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 76 Peston (Brick & Render)||Sold||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 337 Peston SHOW HOME||POA||1,075 sq. feet|
RESERVE DURING NOV/DEC AND PAY NO HOLDING FEE
A FEW REMAINING IN CURRENT PHASE
BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FOR APPROX £750 PER MTH
SHOW HOME SITE 337 AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM AND BY APPOINTMENT
CONTACT TERRY 07889299813
Lounge (max inc. bay) - 13’1'' x 11'11''
Kitchen/Dining ( max) - 16’2'' x 11'3''
Utility Room - 6'8'' x 3'5''
Cloakroom - 4’11” x 3’5''
Master Bedroom (max) - 15'8'' X 11'10''
Ensuite - 10'3'' X 4'0''
Bedroom 2 (max) - 11'7'' X 7'7''
Bedroom 3 - 10'3'' X 8'3''
Bathroom - 7'4'' X 5'6''
Total Floor Area: 1075 sq ft approx.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate