Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
|Address||The Cranston, Drumnagoon Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon|
|Site 58 The Cranston||£182,500||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 59 The Cranston||£182,500||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 123 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 125 The Cranston||£182,500||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 126 The Cranston||Sold||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 127 The Cranston||Sold||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 128 The Cranston||Sold||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 129 The Cranston||£182,500||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 130 The Cranston||£182,500||1,010 sq. feet|
SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM AND BY APPOINTMENT
AVAILABLE TO BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FOR APPROX £700 PER MTH
(T & C'S APPLY)
Co-Own is a shared ownership plan. In a nutshell, they buy a house with you. You buy the share that you can afford, between 50% and 90%, and they cover the rest.
You pay the mortgage on your share and pay them rent on their share, and you may not need at deposit. Because the rent they set is lower than the market rate and the mortgage you need is smaller, your monthly repayments could be less than they would be if you’d bought it outright.
When you’re able to, you can increase your share in your home bit-by-bit until you own it all.
It’s 100% your home.
Need advice on Co-Own/Mortgages speak to Maria at The Mortgage Shop firstname.lastname@example.org 02838344888 option 1
Lounge (max inc. bay) - 13’3” x 12' 6''
Kitchen/Dining ( max) - 16’8” x 14' 0''
Utility Room - 7’3'' x 3' 7''
Cloakroom - 4’11” x 3’7'
Master Bedroom (max) - 13’3” x 12’6”
Ensuite - 9’0” x 3’10”
Bedroom 2 (max) - 12’8'' x 8'8''
Bedroom 3 - 10’5” x 7’7''
Bathroom - 6’4'' x 5'4''
Total Floor Area: 1010 sq ft approx.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
From £187,500 to £190,000