|Address||The Garron, Woodford Green, Begny Hill Road / Hillsborough Road, Dromara|
|Price||Prices from £170,000 to £175,000|
|Heating||Air Source Heat Pump|
|Site 1, 1 The Garron End Townhouse||£170,000||983 sq. feet|
|Site 3, 3 The Garron Townhouse||£175,000||1,045 sq. feet|
SITE VISITS BY APPOINTMENT
CALL TERRY 07889299813
AVAILABLE TO BUY WITH CO-OWNERSHIP IF REQUIRED FOR APPROX £600 PER MTH
( T&C'S APPLY)
UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Impressive high quality modern units with soft close
drawers and doors all with a choice of doors,
handles, worktop with upstand and feature
glass behind hob
- Island unit (where applicable)
- Integrated electrical appliances to include 4 ring
electric hob and stainless steel electric oven,
glass extractor unit (where applicable), integrated
70/30 fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher with
either a washing machine or washer/dryer depending
on the house type
– If there is a utility room a washing machine
will be freestanding
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware
with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over
bath in bathroom with screen door (where applicable)
or thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom
to selected detached homes (where applicable)
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- LED backlit mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower / bath is fitted the enclosure
walls will be fully tiled
- Feature tiling to bathroom, ensuite
and downstairs cloakroom basin areas
Air source heat pump to maximise efficiency and
eliminate reliance on the variable cost of oil and gas
Zoned heating to further maximise efficiency
CHOICE OF FLOORING FROM EXTENSIVE RANGE
Choice of tiling to ground floor
Choice of vinyl to bathroom and ensuite floors
Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms finished
with a choice quality carpets and underlay
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along
with the internal woodwork
-Chamfered skirting and architrave
-Contemporary internal doors with
-Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, with x1 USB connections fitted to the lounge,
kitchen and master bedroom
-TV connections to lounge, kitchen / dining,
-Your new home has fibre to the premises (FTTP)
providing ultra-fast broadband speeds subject
to your chosen provider
Underfloor heating to ground floor
Thermostatically controlled radiators to first floor
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to
lounge, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft
insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient
double glazing with lockable system
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac
- Front gardens turfed with soft landscaping
- Rear gardens turfed with patio area
- Silver granite effect paving to pathways
and patio area
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Global 10 year home warranty
Ground Floor Sites 1,3,5 & 7
Lounge (into bay) 17'7'' x 10'9''
Kitchen/Dining (max):- 18'2'' x 10'6''
WC:- 5'10'' X 3'
FIRST FLOOR SITES 1 & 7
Master Bedroom:- 11'3'' x 11'
En-Suite :- 8'10'' x 3'1''
Bedroom 2:- 10'8'' x 8' 10''
Bedroom 3:- 8' 11'' x 7' 4''
Bathroom:- 7'10'' x 6'6''
FIRST FLOOR SITES 3 &5
Master Bedroom :- 13'10'' x 11' 0''
Ensuite:- 11'5'' x 3' 1''
Bedroom 2:- 11' 5'' x 10' 8''
Bedroom 3:- 8' 11'' x 7' 4''
Bathroom:- 7' 10'' x 6' 6''
Sites 1 & 7 Floor Area approx 985 sq ft
Sites 3 & 5 Floor Area apprax 1045 sq ft