|Address||The Donard, Woodford Green, Begny Hill Road / Hillsborough Road, Dromara|
|Style||Detached with garage|
|Heating||Air Source Heat Pump|
|The Donard, Site 1, 9b Begny Hill Road Begny Hill Road||Sale Agreed||1,794 sq. feet|
|The Donard, Site 7B, 7B Begny Hill Road||£275,000||1,794 sq. feet|
SITE VISITS BY APPOINTMENT
CALL TERRY 07889299813
- Impressive high quality modern units with soft close
drawers and doors all with a choice of doors,
handles, worktop with upstand and feature
glass behind hob
- Island unit (where applicable)
- Integrated electrical appliances to include 4 ring
electric hob and stainless steel electric oven,
glass extractor unit (where applicable), integrated
70/30 fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher with either a washing machine or washer/dryer depending
on the house type
If there is a utility room a washing machine will be freestanding
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware
with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over
bath in bathroom with screen door (where applicable)
or thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom
to selected detached homes (where applicable)
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- LED backlit mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower / bath is fitted the enclosure
walls will be fully tiled
- Feature tiling to bathroom, ensuite
and downstairs cloakroom basin areas
Air source heat pump to maximise efficiency and
eliminate reliance on the variable cost of oil and gas
Zoned heating to further maximise efficiency
CHOICE OF FLOORING FROM EXTENSIVE RANGE
Choice of tiling to ground floor
Choice of vinyl to bathroom and ensuite floors
Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms finished
with a choice quality carpets and underlay
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along
with the internal woodwork
- Chamfered skirting and architrave
- Contemporary internal doors with
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
with x1 USB connections fitted to the lounge,
kitchen and master bedroom
- TV connections to lounge, kitchen / dining,
- Your new home has fibre to the premises (FTTP)
providing ultra-fast broadband speeds subject
to your chosen provider
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to first floor
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to
lounge, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft
insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient
double glazing with lockable system
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac
- Front gardens turfed with soft landscaping
- Rear gardens turfed with patio area
- Silver granite effect paving to pathways
and patio area
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Global 10 year home warranty
Lounge ( max,plus bay) 19'4'' x 12'4''
Kitchen/Dining ( max,plus bay):- 19'4'' x 13'3''
Utility :- 7'4'' x 7'1''
WC:- 7'1'' X 2'11''
Garage:- 16'5'' x 10'8''
Master Bedroom (max):- 19'4'' x 12'4''
Ensuite: (max) :-7'6'' x 5'9''
Bedroom 2 ( max) :- 11'4'' x 10'8''
Bedroom 3:- 13'3'' x 9'6''
Bedroom 4:- 9'10'' x 9'8''
Bathroom :- 10'8'' x 8'11''