|Address||The Cranston, Drumnagoon Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon|
|Site 348 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 349 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 350 The Cranston||£160,000||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 351 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 352 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
|Site 353 The Cranston||Sale Agreed||1,010 sq. feet|
ONE LEFT IN CURRENT PHASE
COMPLETIONS MAY ONWARDS 2022
CONTACT TERRY 07889299813/02838344888 OPTION 2
AVAILABLE TO BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP WITH NO DEPOSIT FOR APPROX £475 PER MTH.
( T & C'S APPLY)
Lounge (max inc. bay) - 13’3” x 12' 6''
Kitchen/Dining ( max) - 16’8” x 14' 0''
Utility Room - 7’3'' x 3' 7''
Cloakroom - 4’11” x 3’7'
Master Bedroom (max) - 13’3” x 12’6”
Ensuite - 9’0” x 3’10”
Bedroom 2 (max) - 12’8'' x 8'8''
Bedroom 3 - 10’5” x 7’7''
Bathroom - 6’4'' x 5'4''
Total Floor Area: 1010 sq ft approx.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
From £162,500 to £165,000
From POA to POA