|Address||The Cambridge, Drumnagoon Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon|
|Size||1,045 sq. feet|
|Site 109 The Cambridge||Sale Agreed||1,045 sq. feet|
Living ( max plus bay) :- 16'5'' x 12'4''
Kitchen/Dining:- 16'5'' x 10'6''
Utility Area:- 6'11'' x 3'5''
Cloaks/wc:- 4'11'' x 3'5''
Master Bedroom ( max) 14'11'' x 12'1''
En-Suite :- 8'11'' x 4'0''
Bedroom 2:- 10'10'' x 8'4''
Bedroom 3:- 10'10'' x 7'8''
Bathroom:- 7'4'' x 5'6''
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
From £162,500 to £165,000