Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
|The Cranston 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £136,500||1 (1)|
|The Willow 3 Bed Detached Villa||Price £152,500||3 (1)|
|The Alderley A 4 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale Agreed £152,500||1 (0)|
|The Carrack B 3 Bed Townhouse||Sale Agreed £126,950||2 (0)|
SHOW HOMES OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT WEEKDAYS,EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
For Mortgage Advice e-mail Maria
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number and she will give you a call.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
CONTACT TERRY 07889299813/02838344888
Nestled on the Western banks of the River Bann, Portadown has a history built around local industry, and it still retains a strong market town character today; from the local butchers, greengrocers and bakeries, to the bustling high street and busy cafés.
Once dubbed the ‘hub of the North’, Portadown also remains a popular town for commuters thanks to its central location and excellent transport links, being within easy reach of the M1 motorway and regular bus and train connections to Belfast and Dublin.
Yet the beauty of this location stretches even further, to the variety of outdoor spaces and activities nearby, including golf, cycling, rugby, football and boat clubs, Craigavon Lakes, and a scenic 20-mile cycle path along the Newry Canal Way, meandering all the way down to Carlingford Lough.
Comprising a range of contemporary designed semi-detached houses and townhouses, Parson’s Gate boasts a unique semi-rural location on the outskirts of the town, offering the perfect balance between convenience and comfort.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings for practical family living. With private gardens to the front and rear, the home exteriors are also finished in a contemporary blend of brickwork and render, fitting comfortably into the surrounding environment.
Add to all of this the development’s proximity to local shops, amenities and transport connections, and you have everything could ever want in a new home. Modern, convenient and relaxed living - perfect for first-time buyers.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - high specification insulation and robust windows/doors, inline with new building regulations help to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, which helps reduce carbon emissions therefore ensuring lower electricity and heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
When calculating the annual energy cost for these homes at Spinners Gate, they received an extremely high SAP rating. SAP is a measure of how energy efficient a home is, assessing the costs of heating, ventilation and lighting. The higher the SAP rating, the lower the costs for you.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate